1->You must post these rules (VERY Important )
2->Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3->Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4->You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5->Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6->No tag backs10 THINGS ABOUT ME
I'm pretty sure I already did the ten things bit. Hold on
. Found it! [link]10 QUESTIONS BY 1- Do you have any phobias?
Yes, but I'm afraid if I tell you what they are, you'll use them against me. 2- How about addictions?
Coffee. The internet. Writing.3- Pretend you've lived your entire life without ever being exposed to art or music, never knowing it existed. How do you feel?
I would feel unspeakably alone. Art is what tells me there are hearts in the world that long for the same things I do.4- You're on a boat. You're sailing on a perfect day with one of your characters(if you don't have any- pick a friend), Dramira and Lorrdyn. Dramira is half-naked and sunbathing, mostly keeping to herself. Lorrdyn is below deck, staying out of the light. Suddenly a storm comes and all hell breaks lose. For some fucking reason you need to throw somebody overboard so you all survive. Who do you try to make walk the plank and how did you come to that decision?
I would send my character Madeleine overboard for the simple reason that I know it wouldn't kill her. Although I don't imagine Dramira would let something like a little storm at sea with no boat get her down either.5- Oh, look! You're on a plane. It's a ten hour flight. You have a window seat and the rest of the row is empty. If you could choose two other passengers to sit next to, who would they be?
Your last question has me thinking of characters, so of mine, I would choose Will Taylor and Marcus Lavoie because I know no flight would be boring with the two of them aboard. For real people, I think I would choose
Carl Sagan and Edgar Allan Poe. Yep. Because Carl would explain the universe to Edgar (who had many theories about it) and Edgar's head would just explode.6- What's your favorite website?
I [link]7- Favorite word?
It's a tossup between discombobulation
. They're just delicious to say.8- Oh, fuck, skeletons! You are alone in a forest, do not ask me why, and suddenly, skeletons come out of everywhere. What do you do?
Run? Climb a tree! No, ask them what they want; and then climb a tree if they don't answer; and then realize I've screwed myself, leap to the ground, and try running on a broken leg in classic horror fashion. 9- Do you believe in the existence of ghosts?
Define ghosts. I tend to be agnostic about everything until I'm presented with evidence. Life is more fun that way.10- Who would you rather spend a day with? A real person or somebody you could make up?
That's tough. But I'd have to say a real person. I already spend so much time with made-up people, and I know there are some real people I've been dying to meet and ask a million questions of.MY QUESTIONS
1. What's your guilty pleasure?
2. If you had to choose only one food to subsist on for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. If you could have coffee with one fictional character besides your own, who would it be?
4. If you you could have a fling with any of your own characters, who would it be?
5. What was the last novel you read and what did you think of it?
6. If you could play any instrument perfectly, what would it be?
7. Who or what is your greatest artistic influence?
8. If you could have any pet in the world, what would it be?
9. What was the most impulsive thing you've ever done?
10. If you could resurrect one person you've never met, who would it be and why?I tag anyone who reads this journal because it's going to be under ten people. Ha! It's too late for you now! You can't unread what you've read!